Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Cupcakes

Hi, welcome back to another blog post and today I am sharing with you some cupcakes that I made in class before lockdown. First, we made the cupcakes on a Thursday afternoon by following a recipe step by step working as a group I think my group works pretty well we all contributed by all getting out all the ingredients and baking.

the next Friday morning, we iced the cupcakes each group got to choose what flavour icing and colour my group chose raspberry flavoured icing and pink coloured. We also got to decorate our cupcakes with m&ms and liquorice.

The cupcakes smelt and tasted amazing I even made more in the holidays.

I hope you enjoyed another blog

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kaleb. Great to read you enjoyed the Cupcakes and have made more at home. Maybe next time you could make some Chocolate Cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete